Meeting and Events
The purpose of the GTCC is to coordinate a united council of Community Associations to enhance and protect the qulaity of residential life within the community.
NOTICE ! ! !
NOTICE ! ! !
****** Meeting Schedule ******
|January - No Meeting||July - No Meeting
|February 13, 2013||August - No Meeting
|March 13, 2013||September 11, 2013
|Aprill 10, 2013||October 09, 2013
|May 08, 2013||November 13, 2013
|June 12, 2013||December - No Meeting
All Meetings are NOW Scheduled at the "Cockeysville Library" Meeting Room, on the DATES NOTED ABOVE.
GTCC General Meeting - Wednesday, June 12th, 2013
The GTCC will hold their 'Next Meeting' on Wednesday, June 12th, 2013 at the Cockeysville Library Meeting Room, with meetings STILL beginning promptly at 7:00 PM.
Agenda for the Meeting of Wednesday, June 12th, 2013
- Treasurer's Report
- Featured Speaker: Delegate Joe Boteler, who will review the legislative session
- Old Business
- Sonic Drive In approval gets appealed by neighbors
- Dulaney View at Pot Spring housing development wins approval
- County Council passes budget
- Mays Chapel School
- New Business
- Lutherville/Timonium, Cockeysville and Mays Chapel all earn
- "Top Neighborhood" award from Baltimore Magazine
- Other business from members