Meeting and Events
The purpose of the GTCC is to coordinate a united council of Community Associations to enhance and protect the qulaity of residential life within the community.
NOTICE ! ! !
NOTICE ! ! !
****** Meeting Schedule ******
|January - No Meeting||July - No Meeting
|February 11, 2015||August - No Meeting
|March 11, 2015||September 9, 2015
|April 8, 2015||October 14, 2015
|May 13, 2015||November 11, 2015
|June 10, 2015||December - No Meeting
All Meetings are NOW Scheduled at the "Cockeysville Library" Meeting Room, on the DATES NOTED ABOVE.
GTCC General Meeting - Wednesday, April 8th, 2015
The GTCC will hold their 'Next Meeting' on Wednesday, April 8th, 2015 at the Cockeysville Library Meeting Room, with meetings STILL beginning promptly at 7:00 PM.
Agenda for the Meeting of Wednesday, April 8th, 2015
Speakers for our May meeting: the BGE forestry division & State Senator Jim Brochin
- Treasurer's Report
- Report on Public Safety from the Cockeysville Precinct
- Dulaney High School, What is its condition and what will be done? Guest Speaker: Yara Cheik
- Recent Local Legislation:
- Bill 17-15: Change to Zoning Regulations
- Bill 20-15: Littering on/or adjacent to roads
- Establishing Local Open Space Waiver fees
- Updates on State legislation of interest
- New Business