Meeting and Events
The purpose of the GTCC is to coordinate a united council of Community Associations to enhance and protect the qulaity of residential life within the community.
NOTICE ! ! !
NOTICE ! ! !
****** Meeting Schedule ******
|January - No Meeting||July - No Meeting
|February 11, 2015||August - No Meeting
|March 11, 2015||September 9, 2015
|April 8, 2015||October 14, 2015
|May 13, 2015||November 11, 2015
|June 10, 2015||December - No Meeting
All Meetings are NOW Scheduled at the "Cockeysville Library" Meeting Room, on the DATES NOTED ABOVE.
GTCC General Meeting - Wednesday, June 10th, 2015
The GTCC will hold their 'Next Meeting' on Wednesday, June 10th, 2015 at the Cockeysville Library Meeting Room, with meetings STILL beginning promptly at 7:00 PM.
Agenda for the Meeting of Wednesday, June 10th, 2015
PLEASE REMEMBER THE GTCC WILL NOT MEET IN JULY OR AUGUST. HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE BACK IN SEPTEMBER!!
- Treasurer's Report
- Public Safety Report from the Cockeysville Precinct
- Understanding the Medicare Maze: Guest Speaker, Sherry Kolbe, Dept. of Aging
- Legislative Wrap Up by Delegate Chris West, District 42
- Old Business
- Hucksters & Peddlers Legislation
- Aylesbury Road Development
- Fallowfields development, near Margate Road
- New Business
- AAA Automotive Center, York Road
- Pad Site at the Fairgrounds Shopping Center
- Other development issues
- Other business