Meeting and Events
The purpose of the GTCC is to coordinate a united council of Community Associations to enhance and protect the qulaity of residential life within the community.
NOTICE ! ! !
NOTICE ! ! !
****** Meeting Schedule ******
|January - No Meeting||July - No Meeting
|February 12, 2014||August - No Meeting
|March 12, 2014||September 10, 2014
|April 9, 2014||October 8, 2014
|May 14, 2014||November 12, 2014
|June 11, 2014||December - No Meeting
All Meetings are NOW Scheduled at the "Cockeysville Library" Meeting Room, on the DATES NOTED ABOVE.
GTCC General Meeting - Wednesday, April 9th, 2014
The GTCC will hold their 'Next Meeting' on Wednesday, April 9th, 2014 at the Cockeysville Library Meeting Room, with meetings STILL beginning promptly at 7:00 PM.
Agenda for the Meeting of Wednesday, April 9th, 2014
- Treasurer's Report
- Cockeysville Police Precinct, Report On Public Safety
- Featured Guests:
- Dulaney Valley Memorial Garden's Zoning Request
- Tim Robinson, M.D., Candidate For State Senate
- Old Business:
- Legislation Approved By The MD General Assembly
- Zoning & Development Approvals
- New Business:
- Formulation Of An Ad-Hoc Committee On The Church Of The Nativity Expansion
- New Zoning Requests